An existing reservation can’t be modified. To make changes to a reservation, you need to cancel it and make a new booking. Facts to consider before canceling a reservation:
- The reservation needs to be canceled at least 72 hours before the check-in date to get a refund of 75% of Gems.
- If you do not cancel the existing reservation at least 72 hours before the check-in date, then the average gem price of one night of your reservation will be deducted.
- A reservation cannot be canceled on the check-in date.
- You need to be at the required VIP level to make another reservation.
- Room prices may increase/decrease since the previous booking.